Burch’s Bookkeeping & Tax Service in Medford
For well over 30 years, we have provided accounting and tax services for hundreds of clients. Our major emphasis is on accounting and tax preparation for individuals and businesses in Jackson County (Medford, Ashland, Central Point, Jacksonville,White City and Eagle Point).
Our bookkeeping services in our Medford Oregon office are suitable for business of all industries. We offer daily, weekly, and monthly services based on your needs.
- Small Business Accounting
- Bank Reconciliation
- Bookkeeping Clean Up
- Income Statement, Balance Sheet, General Ledger
- Custom Reports
Bank Reconciliations, Bank Loans, Business Credit Cards:
- We can balance all of your accounts for you. Reconciling your bank accounts, loans, and credit card statements monthly is very important.
- Track your loan principal and interest payments.
- Post expenses from all of your business credit cards and keep track of your balances and interest expenses.
- Track your vehicle principal and interest payments.
Income Statements & Balance Sheets:
Tracking proper income and sales on a monthly basis can help minimize your expenditures and help you monitor what areas to adjust to maximize your profits. We can do the following for you:
- Track sales of one or more companies.
- Detailed account of income.
- Detailed account of cost of goods sold.
- Detailed account of expenses.
- Track depreciation & 179-depreciation.
- Capital deposits & withdrawals.
- Our preparation of books can help eliminate many of your costs for tax preparation. Having your Profit & Loss and your Balance sheet in order for your CPA saves them time and saves you money. We also work with your accountant to make sure we are taking full advantage of business deductions.
- Complete client confidentiality is practiced at all times. We do not sell or share any personal or company information with anyone unless it is requested by you in writing.